Emergency Call Out – Flood and Fire Damaged Petrol Station
A clients worst nightmare! Fire and water damage to their premises. Our trusted team are here to help you. Our deep clean team were called to this garage in Southampton after a serious fire. The…
A clients worst nightmare! Fire and water damage to their premises. Our trusted team are here to help you.
Our deep clean team were called to this garage in Southampton after a serious fire. The fire broke out due to an electrical fault in a refrigeration unit, the fire quickly took hold in the early hours of the morning, thankfully no one was injured. Although the blaze had been extinguished by the emergency services it caused an incredible amount of damage to the property, the fabric of the building and the stock held therein.
As shown in the photos below the team used our powerful truck mounted carpet cleaning machine to extract the excess water left over from fighting the fire. The team worked to systematically extract the water throughout, remove the damaged flooring and remove damaged ceiling tiles. In carefully removing the water, loose ceiling materials and damaged flooring the team made the site safe and tidy ready for insurance loss adjusters to attend the site.
We are proud that our team were able to react quickly and attend site at short notice to assist our customer, working for 2 days to prepare this damaged shop for its next steps towards repair, restocking and re-opening.